Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

NUTTIN' MUCH

Our daughter headed home on Monday.  We enjoyed the time she was able to spend and I think she had a good time too.

There really hasn't been anything exciting going on in the past couple of days, but thought I better let ya know I'm alive and kicking...well, walking any way.

The tiger lilies about about to blossom, some of the swallows have already left with their young, and the flowers on the orange bush are about done.  Where has summer gone to already?  I guess because it started "earlier" than normal with the crazy weather conditions.

I thought NOW would be a great time to order some new lightweight summer blouses from Penneys.  Must be their sale started quite a while ago because anything that I liked was out of stock, unless you were the size of a toothpick.

AND JULY STARTS IN TWO DAYS?????  Good gravy!!!  It sure doesn't seem like the 4th is around the corner, does it?  It won't be long and it will be Labor Day, kids will be headed back to school and the leaves on the trees will start to turn colors.

Speaking of which, we, Clementz's Northcountry Campground and Cabins, will be offering a fall color discount for our campers.  If you LIKE us on FB (on our business FB page) and mention that you ARE one of our "likers", we will give you a 10% discount starting the 3rd week of September for camping.  You need to stay at least two nights to get the discount and it cannot be combined with any other discounts.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive