Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DO YOU WANT DOOR # 1, 2 OR 3

We took what was behind door # 3!!


Please notice the beautifully colored paintbrush in among the little birdies.  This paint brush has an inscription...THE PAINT GOES ON THE TREES.

This is the paintbrush award that I posted about a couple of week or so ago.  WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT PAINT IS STILL TACKY!!!  HA!

Thanks Piedmont NWR for the awards!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, Cathy!!!! Despite the "gifts" it must be grab being back in our won bed again.

    Hope it warms up a bit in your neck of the woods.

    LOVE your new header photo :-)

    xoox jj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive