Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MY NEW STYLE

Since I managed to take off 30 pounds, I've been thinking about changing my wardrobe...shaking things up a bit.

Those of you who have been with me for a while, know that fashion really hasn't been an important part of who I am.  I'm pretty basic and pretty low maintenance. 

But I thought I should get at least one pair of those skinny jeans that are ripped to shreds and combine it with some new shoes.  My shoes are green and stained from mowing grass this year.

I do most of my shopping online and I've been having a difficult time making up my mind which pair of shoes I should order to go with those jeans.  I'm posting 4 pair of the shoes here for you to vote on...let me know your absolute favorite!!  I think I should go with the one that looks like a banana; I wouldn't have to far to fall and if I did, I could always say I slipped on the banana peeling, right?



Next week, we go for bras!!!


6 comments:

  1. Gary H. / Battle Creek5:09 AM

    Hope you're not serious, these shoes are uugly....imo. Not that I don't like high heels on women, just these styles. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, I'm very serious!! You don't like the yellow ones??? Wait till you see the line of bras I'm looking at! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with you! the banana peel ones are sweet....can you post the link?...my cousin would get a hoot out of getting a pair of these babies for Christmas this year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wilson8:41 AM

    ...must be something in the water??

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the ones with the sling shot! Too cool!! Not that I would ever wear them but..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! My feet hurt just looking at these but I do kinda like the orange ones ;-)

    Congrats on dropping 30 pounds!

    xo jj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive