Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Monday, August 15, 2011

GET MY HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS

I could tell it was going to be a great day!!

My morning routine is take my shower, dry off, put Lubriderm sensitive skin lotion on my face and neck, put my clothes on and comb my hair.

Sometimes I use my shampoo and conditioner, but if I'm in a hurry, I use Dan's all in one shampoo/conditioner.  I was in a hurry this morning so figured I'd take the easy way out.

Until I got to the part about combing my hair....

Apparently I had forgotten while taking a shower and thinking of all the things to take care of to use the quick shampoo/conditioner because I had gotten all dressed and still had conditioner in my hair!!!  I decided to just bend over slightly from outside of the tub and spray my hair with the "magic wand" shower head.

Then it was consuming back spasms from bending over and trying to stand up again.

It is hell to get old AND forgetful too!!
full moon in August, 2011
Originally uploaded by cathyclementz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive