TO OUR GUESTS
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE
1. If your cell phone doesn’t have a signal. Sometimes ours doesn’t either. We don’t have fiber optics or DSL in our area either. It wasn’t that long ago we actually were using tin cans and a string.
2. If it rains, snows, sleets, hails, thunders, lightening or there are hoards of mosquitoes. It is called CAMPING. We’ll be glad to take credit for good weather…which is when we won’t hear a peep out of ya.
3. If your computer does not get our signal. (SEE # 1) We are lucky we aren’t still on dial up. 92% of our guests are able to get online at their site. An additional 3% have said it helps if they remember to turn on their WIFI. The other 5 % already blame us for the weather, their lack of cell phone signal and GPS issues which has told them that WE are located in a middle of a lake.
4. If your trusty GPS tells you to take a right and you end up someplace down a two track. We still rely on maps, a compass and which side of the tree moss grows on…and remember your trusty old cell phone probably won’t be of help to you. So, when you go out into “no man’s land” take a large whistle, a jug of water and your patience.
OH, maybe some toilet paper too!
ENJOY YOUR TIME IN OUR NECK OF DA WOODS!
I have a bunch of clip art inserted in the one I've hung in the office but it wouldn't transfer to my blog. #4 has clip art of a compass, a large whistle, a jug of water and toilet paper!
- Cathy Clementz
- A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!