Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I'VE NEVER TRIED THIS BEFORE!!!

Remember those new jeans I bought this winter?  Actually I ended up buying two pair of each of the kind I bought; some for work around the campground and some for being in the office or at least in public.

They are supposed to be washed wrong side out (no problem) and supposed to be pretty much line dried (kind of a problem with you are living in your 5th wheel for 6 months).  Well,  I am trying to shrink them.  I'm leaving them in the dryer.  I need to shrink about 3" off from the waist and other places as well.  I'll let ya know what  happens!

Today was suppose to be "weigh day" but I didn't feel like I'd lost anything and I wasn't going to shave my legs just to try to make the scales tip on MY favor.  I cheated a bit last week and I also didn't get as much walking in as I had been.  So, next Monday will be weigh day.

I'm enjoying all the various answers I'm getting on the latest "guess what it is".  Don't forget to scroll down and add your thoughts too!!

1 comment:

  1. Althugh I may complain about the heat and humidity, I have been shedding a few pounds myself. But not to the point where I have to SHRINK my jeans! Congrats!
    'love & hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive