Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HUMMINGBIRD LUST


HUMMER LUST

4 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning shot of the hummingbirds! this should be a greeting card!

    P.S. my hubby & I are think about taking a road trip in august across the U.P. - if we do - you and Joan @ retirement chronicles would be on our list to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, this is FABULOUS...just stunning!
    And Shelley?? YOU BET! Let's get it arranged as soon as you know the dates! Maybe we can all take our cameras out to Tahquamenon Falls and then eat at the restaurant there? Or you and Cathy can come here to Lake Michigamme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE-SOME photos-- I'm just catching up and WOW, you knock me out. Love the humming birds and the dragon fly a few posts back.

    Hope you're doing good and enjoying your summer so far.

    xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley, thanks!!! I'm having a lot of fun with this! It's almost as satisfying as turning out a good painting, but I've got a lot to learn yet! I sure hope you can stop by or even stay with us! It would be great to meet you and yes, Joan, it would be nice if we could all get together!!

    Retired One, and thank you!!You are welcome to come here anytime! But it would be nice to have a blogger re-union!

    Joanna, thank you very much! I sent a photo to you about a week ago; didn't know if you received it or not. Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive