Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Friday, May 13, 2011

WATER, WATER, EVERY WHERE....

You guys are just getting way to smart to try to fool you with photos.  I'm going to have to try harder.

Yep, the two shots in the previous story was the TOP of the Au Sable Falls....


Once in a while I wish I had a photo editing program; I could have gotten ride of those man made barrier things that stick out like a sort thumb on the left hand side.

It is a gorgeous water fall.

I'm going to have to try harder to fool you good guessers out there!!

3 comments:

  1. I kind of like the man made barrier things on the left side...it is kind of a neat transpo against nature's lines...gave the photo a character all its own!! Nice shots..I gotta visit this waterfalls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retired One, it is a beauty!! And the day was perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:31 AM

    Cathy,

    I'll be heading up to my cabin today.......I'll have to make the trip and see the falls for myself. Thanks

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive