Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

MORE USELESS INFO ABOUT ME THAT YOU MIGHT NOT CARE TO KNOW!

1. I sleep better with very little “pillowing”. (Photos another time; if Wild Blue ever gets its SH—together!!!)


2. I am ticklish, but not on my feet (or toes)

3. I love grits, especially cheesy grits

4. I love hushpuppies dipped in a bit of ketchup

5. I like ketchup on my egg sandwich

6. I have won two dance contests in my life (well, the guys I danced with won too).

7. In the 60’s I told my Dad I was going to be a Go-Go dancer when I got out of school. He didn’t think it was a high enough ambition.

8. When I turned 18, I turned in my white Go Go boots for a job in a bank.

9. I have smoked two cigarettes in my life.

10. I don’t like sweet tea, just plain old tea thank you very much

11. I love peaches; peach jam, frozen peaches, peach pie, peach cobbler, peach wine coolers….

12. I use to take my boyfriends into the dark room to see what would develop (remember; growing up, we had a photo studio and a dark room!).

13. I LOVE lobster dipped in butter (probably the only time I would ever eat butter)

14. I don’t like sour cream on a baked potato, but I do like it with Mexican food.

15. I like my steaks rare to medium rare (can we say MOOOO???)

16. I don’t like beer; can’t stand the smell of it.

17. I don’t like cherry vodka either. Although one might have something to do with the other as far as winning a bet goes.

18. I don’t like to sew, hem, or do anything with a needle and thread or yarn (I staple and tape a lot).

19. I can make a VERY good pizza!

20. My favorite men’s cologne is Royal Copenhagen.

21. I love to spray the bedding with lavender fragrance.

22. I wish I still looked good in LONG, CURLY hair.

23. I think that Sam Elliot, Tom Sellick and Sean Connery get sexier as they get older.

24. I think that Sam Elliot looks good on a horse, but then I think he’d also look good on my couch!

YOUR TURN!!!  What have you got to say for yourself??

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    You have posted that you don't think you are a girly girl...but from some of these things I'd have to say you are!!! I owuld like to see you in long curly hair!~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive