1. I sleep better with very little “pillowing”. (Photos another time; if Wild Blue ever gets its SH—together!!!)
2. I am ticklish, but not on my feet (or toes)
3. I love grits, especially cheesy grits
4. I love hushpuppies dipped in a bit of ketchup
5. I like ketchup on my egg sandwich
6. I have won two dance contests in my life (well, the guys I danced with won too).
7. In the 60’s I told my Dad I was going to be a Go-Go dancer when I got out of school. He didn’t think it was a high enough ambition.
8. When I turned 18, I turned in my white Go Go boots for a job in a bank.
9. I have smoked two cigarettes in my life.
10. I don’t like sweet tea, just plain old tea thank you very much
11. I love peaches; peach jam, frozen peaches, peach pie, peach cobbler, peach wine coolers….
12. I use to take my boyfriends into the dark room to see what would develop (remember; growing up, we had a photo studio and a dark room!).
13. I LOVE lobster dipped in butter (probably the only time I would ever eat butter)
14. I don’t like sour cream on a baked potato, but I do like it with Mexican food.
15. I like my steaks rare to medium rare (can we say MOOOO???)
16. I don’t like beer; can’t stand the smell of it.
17. I don’t like cherry vodka either. Although one might have something to do with the other as far as winning a bet goes.
18. I don’t like to sew, hem, or do anything with a needle and thread or yarn (I staple and tape a lot).
19. I can make a VERY good pizza!
20. My favorite men’s cologne is Royal Copenhagen.
21. I love to spray the bedding with lavender fragrance.
22. I wish I still looked good in LONG, CURLY hair.
23. I think that Sam Elliot, Tom Sellick and Sean Connery get sexier as they get older.
24. I think that Sam Elliot looks good on a horse, but then I think he’d also look good on my couch!
YOUR TURN!!! What have you got to say for yourself??
5 months ago