Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HOWDY!!!

Dan and I are slightly missing in action; we both have this terrible cold/laryngitis now.  Mine is better, but in the meantime I've pretty much mangled the left side of my tongue.  I couldn't use my mouth guard AND safely have cough drops at night...and I've really paid for it.  This a.m. is the worst.  I'll be heading to town for some Ora-Gel soon, but I have tried hot, cold, cinnamon, peroxide and cussing under my breath because I can't talk very well out loud.

It hurts to talk, blow my nose or eat. There are a lot of things you do with your tongue that you don't think about till it's all messed up!  We are a great couple.

I hope to be able to bring you up to date in a couple of days, so stay tuned!

Oh, the one GOOD thing is, we didn't need to run new water lines in the kitchen.  When Al had purged that line it blew a bunch of junk into the faucet!  Dan had to take that all apart and clean it.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you two need some time under the BLUE TARP!hope you two feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back, but so sorry you aren't feeling well. We just got back from Florida and it was such a pleasant surprise to see almost all of our snow melted! I actually raked the lawn today and have tulips up about 4 inches already! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive