Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Saturday, April 09, 2011

HEADING HOME TO THE U.P!

We should be home this afternoon (late) if all goes well.

I'm sick with laryngitis and congestion.  All this time we were gone and never really got sick.  Maybe it is an allergic reaction to getting home??

Anyway, I never got a return call or email from our ISP at Lighthouse.net letting me know that they would have our Internet connection back on by yesterday so if it isn't on when we get home, I'll have to get in touch with them somehow...the phone won't work because I forgot to get in touch with AT&T to get our phone "rearranged" so we can make out going calls.  DUH.

Catch up with ya sometime.!

4 comments:

  1. sfeutz9:46 AM

    Thank you for taking us all along on your winter adventure. I know the UP will welcome you back. Someday I hope we can bring our little casita camper to your campground for a couple of days. Maybe next year! Wishing you a great summer!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. vacations are nice, but it's always good to go home too....hope your phone and internet works out for ya....my family and I will be stopping by your campground sometime in June to say hi and check it out (if you allow people to drive through)take a good deep breath of the clean UP air for me please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're not feeling the best, cuz when you get home there is always the dreaded unpacking ... so don't overdo it missy!! Travel safe and welcome back to the U.P. The sun is trying to scare the clouds away for you!
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan on 44611:23 AM

    It will be good to know you are back home! Think of you often when I pass your home. "It" looks lonely without you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive