Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

FACE BOOK PEOPLE UNTIE!!!

That IS the way I'm seeing things right now...UNTIE.  I know it should be UNITE, but after trying to get a FB page set up for our business and then also having to have a personal one (which I did NOT want) I really feel UNTIED!  And my eyes are bugging out of their sockets and my hip hurts from sitting so long.

ALL the invitations that I sent out via my business FB page are all becomming friends on my personal page.  It's nice to have friends, but I want them under LIKE on our business page. 

So, in the meantime, if any of you FB users could please go to our business FB page and join us under LIKE, we would appreciate it.  Here is the link;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clementzs-Northcountry-Campground-and-Cabins/128399010566555

THANKS!

5 comments:

  1. Been there, done that! :) Now that you have your business page set up, can you go in and delete your personal Facebook account?
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have fun on your personal account..you will see. I didn't think I'd even like it,and I really really do...I have connected with so many people from my past that I wouldn't have by being on there..and it is such fun to hear what is going on in their lives...
    so don't be too quick to delete your personal one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sfeutz12:26 AM

    I agree with Retired One. You will be surprised at how much you enjoy facebook. I didn't think I would but it has been fun keeping up with friends and family. Much more than I would have done otherwise. I am addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, You can invite your "friends" from your business page and "suggest" they like that page. I do that with mine.
    I hope you and Dan are well and enjoying your travels and warmer weather! Not much snow up north. Weird winter. Lot's of snow downstate this year. Ready for Spring! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gary H / Battle Creek9:09 AM

    I, myself, refuse to use FB or Twitter as they still seem to be unsafe with personal info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive