Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

PENTAX X90 INFO

I've had a few emails asking me how I like the new camera.  To be  honest I haven't had a lot of time to fuss with it, but so far I like it.

Two things come to mind right away...the LCD screen is a very nice size and you can see your photos whether you are in the light or in the shade.  You don't have to shade them to see them.  Another thing I like is the viewfinder  is longer so when you use it (which I use it all the time except for macro), you don't leave a nose print or steam on the LCD screen.

And the reason I haven't had a lot of time to really use it is because of the weather we've been having for a week!!  IT IS COLD DOWN HERE!!  It was down to 22 this morning and has only been getting up into the 40's (except the day we took off for mills and waterfalls...it was 50 that day).  There was snow in the mountains yesterday.  When this whole cold thing started, the weather wizards were saying "We've got something coming in that is called a 'cold front'." and they would go on from there and explain what a cold front is!  No one that lives here is very happy with the weather right now!

AND THEY SAID IT WOULD BE A MILD WINTER HERE!

2 comments:

  1. New camera? What fun! Looks like it is taking some fantastic pictures for you. It is cold up here and snowy! I am jealous of your travels.
    Thanks for your email last night! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, it was wonderful to hear from you and I hope you post soon!! We're so very happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive