Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

NUTTIN' MUCH

We officially started our job yesterday.  Didn't have to write any citations or anything!  We have found out that the local police also use the parking area of the boat ramp; he hides around the corner waiting to catch someone speeding by.  So far I don't think he has caught anyone.

My printer was giving me fits yesterday and this morning.  I tried everything I could think of and finally uninstalled it and reinstalled it.  That seems to have taken care of the problem.  It's just a cheap printer but when ya need it, ya need it!!

And we got the 19" TV set up in the bedroom yesterday.  Now that we can get several stations I wanted to make sure that I was able to watch House and Dan was watching the World Series.  Then we remembered that the world series WAS on Fox, which is what House was on.  I figured as long as I was in bed and all covered up I was going to just stay there.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a kitchen towel bar??  I may have to call Ace Hardware in Newberry and ask them to send one!  When we had the Cougar 5th wheel, we purchased a towel bar/rack at the Ace Hardware in Newberry.  When we traded the 5th wheel in, we left the towel rack in the kitchen because we didn't want to leave screw holes in the woodwork. 

We have looked at 5 stores for this particular style and can't find one!  It's just a simple thing; it screws into the wall (or cupboard) and there are usually 3 arms on the thing.  I always used one arm for pot holders and the other two for the kitchen towel and dish rag.  I'm sure there must be an Ace Hardware around here someplace, but we just haven't found it yet!  So, Bucko, in Newberry, if you are reading this, I may be calling you for a darn towel rack!

It is going to be a rainy day and maybe rain for the next couple of days.  Temps have cooled down considerably but it feels good. 

Hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

  1. wilson7:41 PM

    everytime we have to reset our wi-fi, we have to reinstall our printer, not sure why but we just do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the type of towel bar you mean and they used to be great to dry a few towels at once. Good luck finding one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive