Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

EXTREMELY HAPPY CAMPERS!!!

We are so blessed that MOST of the time we have happy campers.

Last night, a young couple came into the lobby for a campsite.  They were so excited to be on vacation!  They are the cutest couple I've seen in a LONG time; she is curly haired and bubbly and he's just as much fun as she is.  It makes Dan and I SO happy when you have people who are that enthusiastic about visiting our area (and our park!!).

We received a LOT of rain  yesterday and during the night.  I think that drought the Weather Wizards said we would have till August has gone away.  We've had a lot of rain lately.  It is supposed to be nice today so good weather to get out and enjoy the festivities at the Logging Museum!  It is about 3 miles south of us.

My knee is better than it was but still very swollen.  I'm no longer grumpy, just gimpy!  And my right jean leg is very tight!  Good compression; better than an Ace wrap!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Campers are awesome...that's what my family and I are most of the time....about 2 weeks ago, we almost wrecked our camper, and let me tell ya, I am so thankful to just still have the thing....I don't think I could go back to tenting it...lol...camping is awesome...good for the body, mind, and soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary H.10:03 AM

    Good campers, good weather, and a good day for your knee.....what more could you ask for ?

    Have a GREAT day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone would just "be happy". Why would you want to be on vacation and unhappy. Easier said then done, I know.

    Take it easy on your knee!!!

    Enjoy the weekend,
    jj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive