Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

HEADING HOME SOON

Today is our last day of "catching up" with family.

It has been a LONG week of going here, there and everywhere.

Tomorrow we head back to da U.P. and our own shower and bed!!! Not necessarily in that order!

What an adventure we have had; and how much we have learned (as you know if you've been reading since we left in October!).

One big thing we have learned is to do this comfortably, Dan and I need a larger 5th wheel. I really DO need to "take my office" with us when we go. While our 5th wheel has been wonderful for just the two of us, to be gone this long and in this close of quarters, we have realized we DO need more space and a few more "extras"....if we are going to be living in our 5th wheel.

So, with that said, we have decided to sell our Keystone Cougar and upgrade to a slightly larger one. At least that is the hope! We will be trying to sell our 5th wheel outright instead of trading it in and we have a goal date in mind to sell it by. If we haven't sold it by then, we most likely won't upgrade this year.

I will be working up an ad eventually and will put it on Yooper Yarns (as well as other places), so if anyone out there is interested, just keep checking. I will tell you this much right now; it is a 2008 Keystone Cougar, one slide, is considered a 28' length (although it really is slightly longer). It is in excellent shape (and again, if you've been reading my blog you know we have taken excellent care of our 5th wheel). You can get a good idea of what a fair price is by going to the NADA online book.

There will be more info eventually, but probably not till after we get home and have a chance to catch our breath!

Don't know when I'll be online to blog again so we'll catch up later!

2 comments:

  1. would love to if we could...dream of traveling the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are coming back to the UP! It hasn't been the same since you left!
    The weather is better now too...should be almost 60 in a few days and it has been sunny out too!I am SURE your own bed and shower will feel mighty good after 5th wheeling it! Good to have you back up here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive