Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BIZZY, BIZZY, BIZZY

Please don't be offended if I don't reply to comments for a while.  There is so much to do and being this disorganized doesn't set well with me.

We do have our own water (YEAH!!!) and our Select Comfort Bed, although I can honestly say that other than it being longer, I really can't tell the difference between it and the bed in the 5th wheel (but remember we DID add some padding to that bed!).

Everything is going together well, so far!  It is just all the unpacking, trying to remember where everything goes once you get it OUT of the 5th wheel, getting the office organized (not even close yet), etc.  At least the phone is on and I've got my desk top up and running.  Although, I AM at the point of seeing if I can get a touch keypad for it!  After the last 6 months of using nothing but the lap top, I'm making some strange errors on this desktop with the keyboard!!

Oh, it is nice to have my own washer and dryer again too!  I HATED sitting in a Laundromat!!  Dan was a trooper though and sat right there with me and helped fold clothes but he's glad that is over too!!

I hope to get caught up on my blog reading soon too!  I'm not ignoring any of the few bloggers I follow!

Later!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the U.P. ~ take your time if needed, we'll be patiently waiting for your words of wit and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back...I know what you mean..it takes a while to get into routine and with your busy campground season coming soon, I am sure you are running around like crazy getting it ready...any bites on a sale yet?
    We will be packing up and driving down to Florida real soon..our youngest daughter is due to have her baby and we are going down for the big event...so I will be like you when I get back...
    now, I am in a frenzy to get my gardens all cleaned out before we leave too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! I can't say necessarily that it is good to be back; too much work to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive