Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Friday, March 12, 2010

YOU MISSED A FEW!!

You song aficionados have missed a few songs!!! Want to try to find them??

Having a good time in San Antonio area although neither one of us care for the traffic! You can't tell where one town ends and another begins! We are staying in New Bruenfals (spelling??) and will leave here tomorrow a.m. Not sure if we'll stop at that NWR on the way back or not.

I'll have photos of a few things eventually!

8 comments:

  1. Tilly and the Wall:Stay in bed all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a good time.
    Thin Lizzy
    Ian stuart
    Hollies

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Antonio
    Pure Praire League

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tractor guy, YOU are on a roll!! You even mentioned one I didn't know I had!!! But there is still one more (maybe two...can't remember)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blake Shelton:Austin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tractor Guy, you are still missing two and I'll give you a hint...they are titles of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As fast as :Josh Turner
    One way or another:Blondie
    More blue tarp time:Tractor Guy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tractor guy...you got em all!!! Could ya hum a few bars of the last one??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive