Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN, HOMEWARD BOUND, ETC ETC

This may be my last post for a while. We are busy getting things ready to leave bright and early tomorrow morning!!

It is expected to be windy but other than that the weather looks good; highs in the 80's lows in the upper 50's. I hope it holds out until we are out of "tornado alley".

It has been quite a journey from October when we left da U.P. till now!! We thank God every day for having allowed us to have this wonderful adventure and we look forward to doing it all over again next fall/winter/spring. Hopefully some day we'll be able to do this ALL of the time!!

Keep checking back!! I don't know when I might be some place I can use my air card again!!

You all take care!!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:14 PM

    safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel Safe. It's in the 70's, low 40's in north central WI and sis is in YooperLand. Same there so you should be getting home to fond weather.
    Have a Hoppy Easter and Stay Safe while you're On The Road Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you and Dan a safe journey home.
    It's beautiful here in N. Michigan
    temps have hit the 70's and each day has been sunny and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I asked my Guardian Angel to hang on to your truck roof and take the trip with you home....
    hope our gorgeous weather holds out for a while for you when you get home, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive