Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

THE MISSING ALAMO

Sounds like a catchy title for a mystery novel...

Any-hoo, the Alamo photos are still missing but I am leaving those two posts up because when I emailed Blogger for help, I had to tell them what date(s) I was referring to. I still haven't had a response from them, so the posts could be there for a while.

And I've had one person who said that the slide show was missing. The only thing I can think of is that possibly, if that happens to you, you may need to click on the ALLOW POPUPS ON THIS SITE. Please let me know if it is an issue for you after taking that step and refreshing the page.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Slide show was missing not back. Must have been a glich in my computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, not sure from the way you worded your comment if that means you CAN see the slideshow now or not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:42 PM

    fingers type faster than i was thinking. Slide show was missing and is now back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive