Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. looks like worm wood to me or driftwood with worm and frog fossil?

    So....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dar, I'm going to let a few more guesses post before I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:16 PM

    I hope it's not a piece of your tooth! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some sort of wood thats for sure. Ash borer? Spalting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous, HA! No thank GAWD that is NOT my tooth!!

    Sydney, Keep checking back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like petrified wood...but I am not sure...either that or some of my overcooked chocolate chip cookies...or Mackinac Island/cookie dough ice cream. ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Retired One, leave it to you to come up with cookie dough ice cream! I should tell people that it is a photo of the Ben and Jerry's NOTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive