Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BACK DOOR ENTRANCE

WHAT IS UP WITH BLOGGER????

Is it just me????

This morning, I opened  my Yooper Yarns and the top part of my blog was missing; the part where I sign in!!!  But slightly behind it, I could see a Google page lurking in the background but I couldn't get to it.  I tried several times but no luck to get my NORMAL view up.

SOOOO, I signed in to Google Mail and managed to get to my sign in area for Yarns that way.  Is anyone else having an issue of any kind?

Supposed to be 84 here today!!!  That's almost TOO warm!!

Now, that I've finally gotten signed in, I don't have anything else to say!

3 comments:

  1. nope, still not having the problems you had with Blogger.
    Wow, 80's for you? Get ready for the U.P., your blood will have to thicken back up. ha Actually, we are expecting 60's for the next few days, and maybe even close to 70, which for the end of March, rocks my sox! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be 80 here by the end of the week. Of course, we won't be here-should be well on our way to Missouri. Both Tom and I have been working right up until 6:30 tonight and now we're too tired to work on packing the 5th wheel. He worked all day on getting the outside ready but tomorrow morning, we're packing the inside and hitting the road. Hopefully around noon. We are very excited but almost too tired to do anything tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retired One...there are times when being unique isn't a good thing...this was one of them! Everything seems good now!

    Retired One, what I am dreading most about getting home is UNPACKING!!! ARRGGGHHHH...you have a safe trip and I hope you'll post along the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive