Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

SUNSHINE CAME SOFTLY

Since many of you seem to enjoy the "game" of guessing who sang the title of some of my posts, I may carry it one step further and use LINES of songs as title and see how good you are!! Just continue to put your thoughts in the comments section.

The Army Corp has had to close the beach section of the park (not that any one is swimming!) and the marina has closed...and possibly a travel trailer at the far end may have to move up this way. This is due to the continuing rising water of the lake. If it warms up enough later I will take a photo. The SUN IS FINALLY shining today, but the wind chill is in the upper teens!!! Who'd have thunk it, eh??

For whatever reason, it seems like Saturday to both of us! Like a Saturday in the park.... Maybe it is because the sun is finally shining and I do think the last time we had sun was Saturday. We were beginning to think the sun ain't gonna shine anymore....

Well, you get the idea...GOFORIT!!!

4 comments:

  1. I SUCK at song trivia, or any other trivia....
    I hear the songs and lyrics in my head but can never remember the titles. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. GaryH / Battle Creek2:18 AM

    Are we thinking of "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Saturday in the park" Chicago 1972 album Chicago v

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retired One...but you are so very good at many other things! Your comebacks for stupid laws is my favorite!!

    Gary, Yep, we are!

    Tractor Guy..Yep! That's the one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive