Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WELCOME NEW FAITHFUL READERS!

This is just a short one and a thanks to those new readers who have joined the list of followers!!

There is one in particular I want to comment on, and that is the photo of the Pug puppy dog. IF I ever found that I could let a dog steal my heart again, I think it would be a Pug. My friend, Candace, has a Pug. I don't ever see it (rarely see Candace for that matter!!), but occasionally when we talk on the phone, I hear him in the background making those funny nose noises that only a Pug can make. There is just something about a Pug.

Dan would like to get another Husky sometime, but he knows that if we are going to be gone winters, it wouldn't' be fair to a Husky dog to be cooped up in an RV and not have a place to run around like Nick did....that and all the dog hair from a Husky!!! At least with little Chewy (the Shi-tzu), there was no shedding, but there were other issues; eye problems for one which I bet the Pugs have the dry eye issue too.

But you love them, care for them and make them your family.

Anyway, thanks to those of you who recently joined!!!

We've got a lot to get done today! Only 5 more days till we leave!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lesley C10:59 AM

    Thank you for the recognition. My pugs name is Hatcher and he is 6yrs old.He is as adorable as he looks.I keep his eye problems on check with daily applications of Genteel gel/drops.I can't wait to read about your upcoming adventure I truly enjoy your take on "life".We hubby Ken,son Tyler 20 and I Lesley live in S.E. MI,downriver in Riverview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIVE? Did you say 5 more days til you leave???
    Woo-hoo!!!
    Warm weather here you come.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, he is a cutie. Chewy had dry eyes to the point we had to buy special drops from the Vet. And she was allergic to just about everything. Miss her terribly...

    Joanna, I KNOW!!!! It was only 68 there yesterday but only 59 over night. We are at 24 this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are on the final stretch now...before you know it you will be in that truck headin' down the highway...can't wait to hear your adventures on the road and when you get there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive