Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

AUTUMN SPLENDOR AT CLEMENTZ'S NORTHCOUNTRY CAMPGROUND AND CABINS

autumn leaves




AUTUMN GLORY



I guess I need to change the layout of my blog if I want the whole picture to show!!! Things look a bit different, so scroll down for items you are use to seeing on the right hand side!!

8 comments:

  1. Holy Wah Eh! I was so surprised when I opened your blog and saw the new layout! I like it very much especially these pictures. Wow! Gorgeous colors. It is nice to show bigger pictures for those to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour. I believe I have gone by your place on the way to my uncles a few times. Thanks for the watch by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you figured out how to make your pictures bigger..did you change the s400 to 800? I tried that with Picassa and it worked...but I still save mine now on documents instead and change it there instead, so I can load more than 4 at a time.
    Your colors are popping now like it is here..I have been out all day taking autumn pictures..aren't they fantastic colors now???

    ReplyDelete
  4. DVM's Wife, I was afraid people would think they were at the wrong site!!! Thanks! I like this layout too!!

    Sydney, YOU have a relative in our neck of da woods??!! Small world!! How are the colors up your way?

    Retired One, as you know I've been trying to figure out how to post larger shots and finally found a layout that will allow me to post them so I changed it! I was about in a panic though when it took forever for my followers to show up in the box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven't got much yet. A red tree here, a yellow one there. I'll take some pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek!!!!!!!! Love!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across your blog quite by chance, and I love all the Autumn colours! As you can tell, I'm English, and our trees are like that at the moment, but the first good wind that we have, and they'll all be on the ground! Is there anything better than going for a walk in Autumn and just kicking through the fallen leaves?
    But Christmas is only 9 weeks away, then it will be snow and frost, and a completely different Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley, you crack me up!!! It IS so brilliant when the sun shines on the trees it almost hurts your eyes!!! But then, we hadn't seen sun in quite a while!

    Alice In Wonderland, did you, as a kid (or maybe still??!!) rake up a big pile of leaves and jump in them?? And when I was a kid, it was legal to burn your leaves...and that smell always hung in the air. It wasn't a bad smell, but just something you always associated with fall and playing in the leaves. Thanks for finding my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive