Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Monday, August 31, 2009

LET'S HOOK UP


Do you see how Bubba (the truck) is outright eyeing Cougar (the 5th wheel)??

Has he no shame??? I swear, everytime Bubba comes home from a ride, he sidles a wee bit closer to Cougar. Next thing you know, he'll have her right where he wants her...locked into that missionary position and there won't be a thing she can do about it. He'll get her locked on top of that truck bed and there they'll be.

Oh, the waiting...the yearning...that "come hither" look....I don't know if Bubba can wait another 49 days, 12 hours and 16 minutes for the coupling to commence. Sometime between now and then, they most likely will hook up because there will be things that need to be done to prepare for the grand finale!!

Hey you guys are just gonna have to put up with it!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:54 PM

    Aw, only 138 days till I can be back in Gods county Snowmobiling. LOL Going to miss your reports. Hope you and Dan have a great time. Steve from Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, boy you ARE a sled head!!! I've been hearing from quite a few of the sledders who are concerned about the trail reports for this area. It means a lot to Dan and I that you all think that much of us and what we've done for the 10 years we were involved with TASA, but I'm sure someone will step up and take over!! Just keep following Yarns!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:02 AM

    My family and i will miss your reports too. we were all hoping that you might change your mind and stay home this winter!! HA! YOu and Dan deserve this although will be missed a lot. We intend to follow Yarns while you are gone but the trail reports won't be the same.

    Ken and Nancy from Marion Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new fifth wheel. Looks like a good place to spend away from the cold and snow. Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathie-Traverse City9:12 AM

    Didn't now that Bubba was into older women-Cougar.

    Hope you get my joke!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous, thanks for your well wishes too! Be safe on the trails this winter!!

    Ashley, we are SOO excited and I can't wait to start loading the 5th wheel!!

    Cathie--yep, I get it! I kind of thought the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget to grease up Bubba's ball.................

    ReplyDelete
  8. DVM's Wife...HA! Good one! We DID get one of those teflon pads to put on the hitch so there won't be "lubricant" (AKA grease) all over the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!!!
    I hope she gets pregnant and sends a little fifth wheel our way...ha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Retired One...there is a little pop up in the barn.....but it was here before these two "got together".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive