Dan and I have watched that movie on TV twice now and LOVE it. But it got me to thinking about making my own list(s).
I know there are things on my bucket list that could never happen so I have included that in a separate list. And I think these lists can give you a little insight into a person's personality. I haven't decided if that is good or bad!!
MY BUCKET LIST THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, but wish it could!
1. To fly with either the Thunderbirds or the Blue Angels
2. To meet John Wayne and Katherine Hepburn
3. To own a cabin, on a lake, at the base of the Tetons
4. To write a bestselling book that is read by millions (I don’t think 25 of my closest friends reading it would make it a best seller!)
5. Take a trip into space
6. Learn to play the banjo REALLY well (tried it for 6 months, didn’t work out. Thought as long as it was taking to even learn “She’ll be Comin’ Round the Mountain that I eventually could get a Sr discount…gave up before that)
7. To climb in a time machine and go back to when Native Americans had their natural way of life and spend time with them.
MY POSSIBLE BUCKET LIST
1. To visit Scotland, Greece and Egypt
2. To once again be able to visit 5 amusement parks in the U.S. but not have to stand in line to ride any rides but especially the roller coasters
3. To become an unselfish person
4. To view the planets from an observatory telescope
5. To attend the Gathering of Nations in Albuquerque, NM
6. To attend the Calgary Stampede and THIS time be in attendance for a full day of the Native American Pow Wow instead of just seeing 30 minutes of it.
7. To be able to give Dan his Harley trike so we can “hit the open road”
8. To spend some time with Paul McCartney, Whoopi Goldberg, Morgan Freeman (AND I’m sure there are others but those come to mind first)
9. To safely sleep under the stars and a full moon at the NORTH rim of the Grand Canyon.
10. To go back to Monument Valley and have the time to actually drive through it instead of admiring it from a vantage point.
11. To attend the Kentucky Derby.
12. To groom any one of the Budweiser Clydesdales and spend time in their barn with them.
So 'fess up...what is YOUR list??
3 weeks ago