Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

ZEN THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

4 comments:

  1. OOOOO...I like that one!

    How about:
    A kick in the ass only ends up making the whole world numb???
    ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! THAT is a good one...or a kick in the ass is a good waste of leather??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy - I was the one who called you about a week and a half ago early in the morning from the Detroit suburbs regarding your trail report. We had a good talk. How about putting the Zen Thought for a day on the right side of your blog so it's always easy to find? You could do it in a HTML gadget-thingy. Just a suggestion. BTW, I love this thought for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, Good to hear from ya! And that is a good suggestion. I'll have to see if I can figure it out. I know there are gadgets that put "their own" thought for the day, but I don't know if there is something I can do to over ride that or not. I'll have to check into that and see if I can come up with the right solution.

    Thanks for the suggestion! AND thanks again for the phone call! Hope your son had a good b'day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive