Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Friday, April 10, 2009

WINTERS LEFTOVERS OF MACKINAC BRIDGE


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I was looking for you guys on the Big Mac webcam. Just kidding.
    Wow, there is still so much snow and ice built up around there. I'm so used to seeing pictures taken during the summer months.
    Enjoy your new 5th wheel! Have fun preparing it for your first venture out. Certainly take it with you when you go downstate.
    Glad your laptop is all better. Those bugs sure know how to irritate us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DVM's wife...YOU DIDN'T SEE ME WAVING OUT THE WINDOW???? Darn!

    Due to the nature of our trip (which will be "making camp" in my sister's back yard and her narrow, pine treed driveway) I would feel more comfortable just taking the simple LITTLE pop up. I want Dan and I to have time to "fuss with the 5th wheel" before we actually go out and make fools of ourselves someplace! This 5th wheel is a LOT different than that old 1978 one we had! Ya just hooked on to that one and went. This one has so many switches and "hidden secrets" that I want time to get use to those features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved these shots! The sky is so blue and the ice so bright!
    Just think how quick it will melt now!

    The Retirement Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retired One, I sure hope it melts!

    I wished I'd have thought to put my flash on when I took the shot from under the pine tree....too dark.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive