1. Keeps flies off cows. Good luck getting them to stand still while you spray them down! HEAD EM UP AND MOVE EM OUT!
2. Restores and cleans chalkboards. NOW you know what to get for that teacher who is the “hard to buy for” type of person!
3. Removes lipstick stains. Great news for cheating husbands! But what gets rid of the smell of the WD??
4. Loosens stubborn zippers. See the previous response.
5. Untangles jewelry chains.
6. Removes stains from stainless steel sinks. Removes STAINS from STAINLESS steel sinks...what is wrong with this thought??
7. Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill. Should you hose it down before lighting? If you don’t, will it explode when the flames meet the fumes?
8. Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
9. Removes tomato stains from clothing.
10. .Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
11. . Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors. Sorry, but if I have a ceramic or marble floor, I sure don't want it looking like tree bark and leaves...camouflage??
12. Keeps scissors working smoothly. So you can safely run with them.
13. Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes. See # 3
14. It removes black scuff marks from t he kitchen floor! Use WD-40 for those nasty tar and scuff marks on flooring. It doesn't seem to harm the finish and you won't have to scrub nearly as hard to get them off. Just remember to open some windows if you have a lot of marks.
15. Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car! Use WD-40! Are you to apply it all over your vehicle before you drive away so bugs just slide right off? OR is this after the bugs have smattered your vehicle up and you clean them off with WD-40??
16. Gives a children's playground gym slide a shine for a super fast slide. AND, will also make the rear ends of their clothing shine too! What ever happened to using wax paper??
17. Lubricates gear shift and mower deck lever for ease of handling on riding mowers.
18. Rids kid’s rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises. So does telling them it is time to stop riding and rocking! Does it not work on old people’s rocking chairs and swings??
19. Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and makes them easier to open.
20. Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and close.
21. . Restores and cleans padded leather dashboards in vehicles, as well as vinyl bumpers.
22. Restores and cleans roof racks on vehicles. Bring your ladder
23. Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans. Remember to shut fan off first.
24. Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, wagons, and bicycles for easy handling.
25. Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and keeps them running smoothly. Are there directions telling us how to get to those belts?
26. Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw blades, and other tools. Good to know if you are a mass murderer. CSI would be able to track you according to the type of rust on your tools.
27. Removes splattered grease on stove.
28. Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging. But what about the greasy streaks?
29. Lubricates prosthetic limbs.. 30. Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate the smell). Could keep unwanted neighbors away too!
31. Removes all traces of duct tape. Good to know if I’m ever kidnapped and have had duct tape put over my eyes and mouth.
32. Folks even spray it on their arms, hands, and knees to relieve arthritis pain. Probably adds sheen and luster to your receding hairline too.
33. Florida 's favorite use is: 'cleans and removes love bugs from grills and bumpers.' What the hell is a love bug? I thought it was a VW!
34. The favorite use in the state of New York , WD-40 protects the Statue of Liberty from the elements. Is this code for terrorists?
35. WD-40 attracts fish. Spray a little on live bait or lures and you will be catching the big one in no time. Also, it's a lot cheaper than the chemical attractants that are made for just that purpose. Keep in mind though, using some chemical laced baits or lures for fishing are not allowed in some states. Good to know if I ever take that old “I don’t know how to fish or swim” fart out in a boat again!
36. . Use it for fire ant bites. It takes the sting away immediately and stops the itch. Takes the sting away immediately…in other words, carry a can with you at all times?? If it’s going to work immediately….
37. . WD-40 is great for removing crayon from walls. Spray on the mark and wipe with a clean rag. A sound spanking will work wonders too.
38. . If you sprayed WD-40 on the distributor cap, it would displace the moisture and allow the car to start. Do cars still have distributor caps??
3 weeks ago