Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

TOO POOPED TO POP

That is a Lucy quote...not the name of a hip hop song!

Anyway, I am so tired tonight! I didn't sleep well last night and it wasn't due to Dan's snoring nor thinking about all the reasons I love that fella. It was just one of those nights.

But I do want to share something short with ya.

Dan IS such a nut. This conversation usually takes place after supper.

ME; I'm gonna brush my teeth before I do dishes. Can you watch the office for a while?

DAN; Well, hurry it up. I've gotta check my email and see how much ram I've got and how my pickles are doing.

TRANSLATION; He is waiting to set down in front of the TV with the remote to check what is on (email) and what the DOW is doing (ram). I think the pickles refer to the color status of what ever he is watching...to you and me it is PIXELS.

I think the more tired I am the funnier he is...

2 comments:

  1. You will need to write a Dantionary on your blog like I do with the code passwords for comments on mine. It would be funny! (I'll be posting another one tomorrow). I track all those ridiculous made-up words you have to type in when you want to leave a comment on someone else's blog and every couple of weeks I provide (funny) definitions of what the words might mean.
    But his words/definitions might be even funnier for you to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retired One...I'm looking forward to reading that sometime today! I truly DO need to make a "dictionary" of our made up words and phrases...those things that only make sense to us but we should share with others!

    Dan has begged me to write a book so he can retire off from all the $$ I would make...see what I mean about his sense of humor?? It knows no boundaries! HA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive