Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Friday, March 27, 2009

THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!

1st. shot; "I spy with my little eye!"
2nd shot "There is the worm! I will pull him out of that frozen ground if it is the last thing I DO!"


3rd. shot "Tasty little morsel...what's left of it!"

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT, YOU CAN CLICK ON A PHOTO AND IT WILL BRING IT UP IN A NEW WINDOW AS LARGE AS YOUR SCREEN.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love it! What a great series of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashley! I can't wait till spring is really here and I can be outside to take photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so fat and healthy...reminds me of that old grade school song:

    Fat robin redbreast,
    Sitting in a tree....

    remember that one?
    I love that you got a series of his movements.
    Thank GOD they are back. That gives me hope that we will get spring...
    someday...(sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retired One, I don't remember that song...maybe if you hum a few more bars??

    We've been raking up more bird seed. I told Dan that robin will be better able to spot worms with the mess raked up. I couldn't believe he actually FOUND A WORM IN THE FROZEN GROUND!!

    Did you get my email??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive