Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE

Most of you know that I am truly allergic to the cold; that there really is such a condition.

While I was waiting for Dan at the VA hospital yesterday, the TV in the waiting room was on CNN news. There was a short video about a woman who is allergic to the cold and how she is helping to find a cure (I think she must be part of a test group or something??). Anyway, it was noisy enough in the waiting room that I didn't get to hear all of it. I went to CNN's website this a.m. and tried to watch the video, but even with satellite, it was very slow going so it never did load (but of course the commercial I had to endure first loaded fine).

I tried to find someone to email at CNN but I couldn't even come up with that. So, I emailed Dr. Manny (or something like that) at Fox News and briefly explained to him about my condition and this short news segment.

My plea for help from you is if any of you hear anything about this hopeful cure or happened to see the video, would you please email me at northcountrycampground@gmail.com and let me know??

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive