Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ACHMED THE DEAD TERRORIST

I don't spend a lot of time on YOU TUBE, but when you get a chance go to YOU TUBE and search for the ACHMED THE DEAD TERRORIST. THIS CRACKS ME UP! Jeff Dunham is the comedian and Achmed is his "puppet". You want to watch the 11 minute version, the short version is funny but ya gotta see the WHOLE thing! I do want to let ya know that there are a few racist comments that could have been left out of the act, but all in all it is funny!

Let me know what ya think!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:32 PM

    Cathy,
    If you liked that one you should buy or rent his dvd ( Jeff dunham arguing with myself) it's really funny too. He has about 6 diffrent puppets he brings out and he does some stand up bye himself at the start of his show and some of the stuff he says at the start of the show comes out later on in the show with all of his little guys, and he seems to make alot of fun of himself about alot of things. I bought my dvd's thru his web site for about $10 each,( he only had two out at the time I got mine) or I seen the dvd's at Best Buy for sale too???


    Jerry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry, when we were down state some friends had taped Jeff's act so we did get to see one of his other characters...the old guy that has gas that Achmed is afraid of. HA! Some people have all the talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:21 PM

    Cathy,
    they are all really funny to see, sometimes the run part of his one show on comedy central, or you can see some of them on you tube. I like the purple guy (Peanut) or the redneck guy (Bubba J )!!!

    Jerry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive