Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TASA TRAILS WEBSITE CHANGE

OK I guess Yooper Yarns IS going to be used this winter to keep snowmobilers informed of things that I can no longer provide via http://www.tasatrails.com/. The TASA website IS still there, but the trail report section is going to be JUST that; TASA trail report and nothing else. Also, there will not be a Zen thought for the day and no weather info or snow info. If you want the Zen thought for the day, go to http://www.northcountrycampground.com/. Once there, click on the link at the top that says SNOWMOBILE CONDITIONS. I can not provide “outward links” from TASA’s website to other websites, so I hope that you will be able to find THIS information on Yooper Yarn site. If you are a Yarn reader and you know others who go to the TASA website, would you please let them know to also check http://www.yooperyarns.com/

I will be posting snowmobile related information on Yooper Yarns. This information could range from things you need to know politically to snowmobile accidents and anything in between. I apologize for this inconvenience to my readers.

If you have any comments, suggestions or thoughts about this change, please feel free to email me at cclementz@lighthouse.net or call TASA at 906-293-8562.

Don’t forget the links in the right hand column of this site; some of them are snowmobile related informational links.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive