Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET

(Yes, that is a song by BTO)

I KNOW YOU ARE ALL WONDERING WHAT THE SNOW/WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE THIS MORNING! LET ME SAY THIS ABOUT THAT; IT IS JUST PLAIN N A S T Y!!

You may not know it, but NASTY is a big, fat acronym for Not Any Snow Today Yet! However the Wizards tell us that "the snow machine will start to kick in about 10 a.m. in the Newberry area and areas west". That statement makes me think that possibly Marquette area didn't get anything either.

All we have so far is rain, and a LOT of wind! Keep checking!!! There could be a contest winner before the day is over! (BTW, I am now getting guesses for the contest and as was stated om the contest rules, any entries received after midnight on October 5th would not be used)

I haven't had time to get a bunch of NEW Zen Thoughts for the Day so it may be re-runs for a while once we get started. If any of you have any new ones, feel free to email them to cclementz@lighthouse.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive