Welcome to Yooper Yarns! Please don't be shy; become a follower! I know you are out there!

About Me

My photo
A long time ago, I was a child. (I started out as Cathy First from Colon, Mi.) For the past several years I’ve been an adult. A lot of things went on between those two stages of life; probably no more or no less than anyone elses. My husband and I moved to “da U .P” from southern Lower Michigan several years ago (yes we were trolls at one time). We owned and operated and operate Clementz’s Northcountry Campground and Cabins just north of Newberry, Michigan until May 2015. We have grown kids and grandkids (who all live downstate). My passion is life and all that Nature has to offer us and trying to photograph it in unique ways. Our intention in life is to see all that Nature has to offer us. We hope that you will be a part of our adventures as we cruise through our lives together. Come back often!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

YAHOO IS BLOCKING EMAILS

For whatever reason, YAHOO is once again blocking emails sent to their customers!

I (and several others) have run into this issue time and time again. It is very frustrating because I KNOW there are people out there who think I have not responded.

Today, I had an email from "John" requesting more info about the TASA sweatshirts. I emailed "John" but it was returned to me. I will copy the email I sent him in hopes that he will read it here;

There really isn’t any more info other than what is on www.yooperyarns.com or www.tasatrails.com.

Shipping has been around $8.00 for two shirts. If you want to order a shirt or two, I’d need to know the size and color so I could see if we had it or them in stock. They normally are $20-$25 and hats are normally $12.

Was there something specific you had questions about?

Thank you.


My daughter has a Yahoo account as do several of my friends and it gets so darn upsetting when this happens. YAHOO users might not even realize that this is going on. I wish someone could get it taken care of.

So if any of you email me and you have a YAHOO account, you might not get my response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Yooper Yarns and leaving a comment!

Blog Archive