I couldn't share this info with you until today because decisions still not been made. When I first talked with my sister about the pathology report, she indicated that without radiation, Gene would not live and WITH radiation it most likely would leave him with permanent brain damage. The following is an email that my sister has sent out to everyone who has been with them through this whole ordeal;
Dear Friends, Gene had a biopsy on a mass in his brain and it is postivie for lymphoma. We are at Bronson now and will be heading to Ann Arbor in the near future. We will not have much notice, as soon as a a bed is open they will ship us. We will be seeing a specialist in radiation lymphoma. We still pray for a miracle and know that God may have other plans for us. We don't know if there is treatment options at this point. Gene has had some brain damage from the chemo and we don't want any more. Please keep praying for us and for your own faith. I know that this is testing all of us and we don't want this to be the cause of any of you losing your faith. God is with us, we know that. I don't know if I will have internet access where we are going so just keep praying. You can calll Riverside Church or Jack and Susie for updates. Although, Jack and Susie may be with us for part of it. Please keep the faith and hold strong. Our love to you. Christy and Gene.
5 months ago